Remember me? I did not even notice this site got a reboot

• So I just found out that this site is still alive (after a big reboot that is). It's really nice to see that very few still survived.

Maybe some of you guys still remember me. I've been a member of RCT-3.org. I've mainly been active in creating custom content for RCT3, especially on CFR en CTR basis which were mostly related to Efteling or Phantasialand. Some of you might remember the CFRs like Mystery Castle, Talocan, madhouses, or CTRs like Vogelrok/TotNH and FataMorgana.

So for the people who might not remember me: I'm Menno, 25 years old Dutch guy. Since I was a child I've been fan op themeparks and rollercoasters and have been playing RCT3 for quite some time. I've never been much of a builder, but i liked it a lot to make content related to rides like coaster cars and flatrides. And if I tried something else with building, it was mostly remake related instead of imagining your own building and rides. Unfortunately a lot of these projects (both CFR/CTR as simple remakes with custom content) have never been finished.

It's nice to see that a little bit of the old community still survived. Unfortunately I have never been that active with planet coaster (besides a Schwarzkopf LoopingStar blueprint), so that is not really my thing, and my motivation for RCT3 have been practically 0 as well since I've mostly seen people moving away from it.

Little side note: I write in English because it's much more easier for me to write in English than in German, but I can easily read and understand German (I can write it as well, but it become much more difficult to find the right words).

Mennoo_

• Natürlich erinnere ich mich an dich.

Und mit dem Neustart dieser Webseite ging es mir genauso, ich bemerkte es auch erst sehr spät.

Herzlich willkommen hier.

... Unfortunately a lot of these projects (both CFR/CTR as simple remakes with custom content) have never been finished.

Irgendwoher kommt mir das sehr bekannt vor. ;)

• Welcome back!

Nice to have you as a member again.

Hab' Sonne im Herzen und Pizza im Bauch,

dann bist du glücklich und satt bist du auch.